By entering this competition you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and will be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is OBD Fashion Ltd, trading as OBD Clothing, Unit 4 Fairhills Trading Centre, Fairhills Road, Irlam, Manchester, M44 6BD
- Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a Participant. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The competition is only open to residents aged 18 years or above located in the North West of England. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Participants must submit the following. Only one entry per person. Entries must include;
a. a set of photographs including a full length shot, head shot and side profile.
b. the participants measurements; height, weight, waist size, bra size and shoe size;
c. a sentence about why they should be a new model for OBD Curves 2017
d. Contact details; Email Address, Postal Address and Telephone number
- Entries must be submitted via the website form or to email@example.com
- Any entry made in any other format or which is incomplete, illegible, defaced, inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise incapable of being examined by the Promoters will be rejected.
- Entries may be submitted between 9am on 21/06/2017 and 5pm on 21/07/2017 (the Competition Period). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoterss database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
- The Promoters may verify the validity of all entries and may automatically disqualify any Participant tampering who submits an entry, that is offensive or obscene in any way or that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit by a panel of carefully selected judges (the Panel). A shortlist of entries will be selected by the Panel on appropriateness to the OBD brand based on the photographs and details submitted.
- Initial judging will be completed by 26/07/2017 and the successful Participants (the Finalists) will be notified by Email from 26/07/2017. The 10 shortlisted participants, along with Finalists full names will be displayed on the OBD Clothing Facebook Page between 26/07/2017 and 26/08/2017 (the Shortlisting Period). In this period the Shortlisted participants must gain as many likes as possible in order to get into the top 3 who will then go into the final. Any changes will be notifed in advance.
- The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The final 3 shortlisted participants with the most votes by 5pm on 26/08/2017 will then go to the Final which will be held on 9th September at The Curve Fashion Festival in Liverpool. Tickets for the event are covered by OBD.
- The overall winner will be decided by a vote of the selected judges who they believe could be the face of OBD Curves Range. The shortlisted particpant that receives the most votes will win the overall prize (the Winner).
- The Winner will be notified by the end of the day at The Curve Fashion Festival on 9th September 2017. The result of the judges vote, the name of the Winner and the winners photographs will be displayed on the OBD Clothing website, blog, Facebook Page and Twitter Page from 11/09/2017. Any changes will be notified in advanced.
- THE PRIZE The Winner will;
a) feature as the face of OBD for their Curves Range photo shoot to appear on the OBD website
b) receive a years supply of clothing from the OBD Website (equal to 2 items per month, 12 in total)
c) receive a goody bag worth over £100
- The Winner will be required to make trips to Manchester (dates and times to be agreed) to attend photo shoots and complete interviews, at the Promoters cost.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- By entering the competition, the Finalists agree to:
a. the use of their name and photograph for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation and agree that the Promoter will own all Intellectual Property Rights in any such photographs.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.